Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Can Inferno Help Me?

How can the Inferno help us with our own flaws and improve ourselves as individuals? This poem Inferno really opened my eyes to what sins can be and how it can affect you, especially because I’m not that religious. It really showed me a different perspective of sins, in my mind I thought the only sins were the ones that get you behind bars like murder and stealing. It’s embarrassing to say the least that I never heard of these sins before reading the Inferno. Everyone has something they could improve on whether it’s just a bad characteristic or a sin. In the Inferno they showed the sin greed as having a lot of something such as money and not sharing it with people who need it. Greed would probably be my biggest sin, I’m not selfish but honestly I am greedy. I think I could be more slelfless and share more often because it is a sin and also not something I’d like to be. Inferno can improve many different people with their sins and flaws. Many people sin and people regret it, which is the only thing I didn't like about the Inferno. It was like once you do something terrible and you sin, then your out of luck and never forgivin. So to answer my question The Inferno does helps with our flaws and improves us as individuals.

1 comment:

  1. Spellcheck. Proofread.Spellcheck. Proofread.Spellcheck. Proofread.Spellcheck. Proofread.Spellcheck. Proofread.Spellcheck. Proofread.Spellcheck. Proofread.Spellcheck. Proofread.Spellcheck. Proofread.Spellcheck. Proofread.Spellcheck. Proofread.

    ReplyDelete